Sunday, July 10, 2011
Have some Posted at 6:29 PM 0 comments (+)
old doodles.

LOL, I hate how my titles never show up on my blog layout SOB.

I would fix it...but I have no idea how.../HTML&CSS-noob |D

Trying to create some really weird characters atm! ene For some reason, interesting characters always inspire me to write, and that's exactly what I want right now.

I'm trying to come up with a plot for a short VN I wanna make.





Anyways, I feel like the characters I come up with are always...ughh...really personality-less. IDK. They all feel like "the same" to me. 'u' It's hard to explain, but yeah. And it's hard to write a good story with boring OCs. =w=
About
Your profile here.
tagboard
Affiliates
etcetera
Anything else you would like on your blog. Twitter, Formspring, Instagram ?
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.